Local (Singapore) Delivery InformationIf I select the Collect From Store option, can I collect it on the same day?
We’ll definitely try and make it possible to do so as we understand your excitement to get to your new purchase! This will however depend on your time of order and the nearest store located to you. Please drop us an email at email@example.com, and leave your contact number and we’ll see what we can do for you! Don’t worry, we’re pretty speedy with our emails!Re-delivery
If we’ve attempted to deliver your order, but there was nobody to sign or receive it, we will then contact you again to arrange for a re-delivery. However, for a re-delivery of orders under SGD$50, a surcharge of SGD$10 will be applied. For orders above SGD$50, re-delivery once more is free, but if our second attempt fails, a surcharge of SGD$10 will then apply for the subsequent re-delivery. Please note that we are unable to accept changes made after 10am on the day of the delivery.
Alternatively, you can opt to collect your order from any one of our five store locations.Weekend Delivery
Jon Louis Est. 2000 currently does not provide delivery during the weekends… If you have opted for the delivery option, you are more than welcome to change your mind and choose to pick up your purchase from any one of our five stores! However, please drop us at email at firstname.lastname@example.org first before doing so as we’ll need to inform our sales staff.
Jon Louis Est. 2000 will not be held accountable for unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, resulting in a delay in delivery. In these situations however, we will make every effort to notify you of the delay to make alternative arrangements.
International Shipping InformationDo you ship overseas?
YES! We are currently offering free international shipping for all orders over SGD$150, and all other orders incur a flat rate shipping fee of SGD$20.Additional international shipping information –
- Your order will be shipped the day after you place your order, and you will then receive a tracking number so that you know where your parcel is at all times.
- Customer will bear the responsibility for returned items unless the item is defected or broken.
- Please note that any customs or import duties arising out of shipment will have to be borne by the customer. As customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country, Jon Louis Est. 2000 has no control over these charges and cannot confirm what the cost will be. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for current charges before you order to avoid any unforeseen charges.
- Jon Louis Est. 2000 is not responsible for item returned as unclaimed. Please note that there will be an additional delivery charge to resend your item(s).
- In the event that you have entered an incorrect address during checkout, Jon Louis Est. 2000 is not liable for any delay or it the item does not arrive to you. When an incorrect address is entered, parcels are usually returned to sender and we will make every effort to re-label and re-dispatch it. However, we cannot be accountable for any delays that were incurred during the transit/delivery period. Please also note that there will be an additional delivery charge to resend your item(s) to the correct address.